Monday, June 21, 2010

Pakistani feet Contest: Paki Feet Heaven

Pakistani Feet Heaven
(supposedly) a pakistani feet contst

Recently i was searching for pakistani girls feet when i stumbled upon a website dacardinal0.tripod the website published images of gorgios feet of lovely ladies and claimed to be holding a contest, i thought it would be a nice idea to publish the images here in our little fun room just so we can peek into those beautiful toes every time we wanted to.

do enjoy and inform us with your favs in the commints...

11 comments:

  1. candidate5(iii) i like the most

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to worship candidate's 3 feet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will do any thing for candidate 4 feet
    i love to worship her feet , lick he feet , suck her feet .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love each of them,
    but to give a number,
    i would select number 5th to lick and love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very very beautiful and tastey feet pakistani women

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanna suck the shit out of every last toe. Just slobber on it as I stroke my rock hard cock

    ReplyDelete
  7. #5 would get my wet slobbery tongue on her sexy feet. I would suck those beautiful toes until they shrivel. Just thinking about it gets me horny.. how about you guys? ^^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want to worship all of these Goddesses but No. 5 are the most beautiful i want to sacrifice my self under them if she can listen i want to worship her holy feet and also worship her highness pl call me mam at
    kshahid340@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the best is probably 5 its,beutiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. 5 and 1 are so beutiful

    ReplyDelete